It’s Not Rocket Science. Just Plant Based Science
It's the simple thought of bringing two worlds together - can the goodness of nature turn a new leaf and embrace the rigours of science? We believe. yes. That's why we are setting a new standard of precision and efficacy in plant-based holistic care medications.
Nutrients that will help you build a family:
Giving birth to a healthy and happy baby is the dream of every parent. But, the world is experiencing a higher rate of fertility issues than ever before. There could be several reasons why this might be happening.
Let’s discuss what kind of fertility issues can happen in men and women along with the solutions.
In women, there are multiple reasons for infertility. It can be due to ovulation problems, low egg count, weak eggs, endometriosis, pcod, and so on. Infertility can cause a lot of distress in women.
Whereas in men, infertility can happen due to low sperm count, blockages in the delivery of sperm, or weak quality sperm.
In the journey of infertility, nutrients can be your friends and help you deliver a healthy baby.
Nutrients that can help you conceive:
Research shows that women who are regularly consuming Omega 3 are 1.5 times more likely to get pregnant than women who are not. It also improves egg quality and delays the ovarian ageing process. In men, Omega 3 is known to increase the sperm count.
Omega 3 is also a very good prenatal supplement. The role of Omega 3 starts even before pregnancy and continues throughout. I would say that Omega 3 is a protector during pregnancy because it helps in the organ development of the baby. Additionally, it protects the mothers from postpartum depression along with helping them produce great quality milk. This great quality milk will develop the immunity of the newborn baby while also developing their organs.
Omega 3 is like a multi-tasker during pregnancy and after.
Along with being a fertility friend which improves fertility in both men and women, Omega 3 prepares the to-be mothers for their 9-month journey as a prenatal supplement. Its role only improves with time during the pregnancy.
While the baby is in the womb and in the stage of developing organs, DHA in Omega 3 again contributes a wholesome. Key Organs like the brain and eyes need a good amount of DHA for their development and maintenance. Now, after the birth of the baby, the baby’s growth is another important phase. At this point, Omega 3 helps in producing great quality milk. In fact, a lot of Omega 3 is needed for the mother at this point as the mother is also feeding the baby.
WHO organisation recommends lactating and pregnant women to consume at least 300mg DHA per day.
Folate:Using folate can increase the embryo quality and reduce infertility while also improving the chance of getting pregnant.
Vitamin D: Vitamin D increases egg quality. It also helps women who are having pcod. It’s very important to maintain a good level of vitamin D throughout pregnancy as it reduces the chance of adverse outcomes like a low weighing baby. It also plays an important role in producing breast milk of great quality.
Iron: Consumption of iron regularly can reduce the chance of infertility by 40%. Iron also plays a major role throughout the pregnancy and helps in delivering a healthy baby.
Zinc: Zinc plays an amazing role in both male and female fertility. It increases the volume and motility of sperm in men. Zinc plays a key role before and after pregnancy as well. Right from egg development to the lactation stage, it’s suggested that Zinc is consumed for the good health of the pregnant woman and the baby.
Lifestyle changes that can improve fertility in women:
Along with nutrients, some lifestyle changes are also needed for a positive and healthy result.
- Reducing the intake of tobacco: Tobacco consumption comes with many ill effects. Fertility is largely affected both in men and women due to tobacco. Quitting tobacco will be life-changing and will also improve your fertility along with overall health.
- Decreasing the intake of caffeine: Caffeine is consumed by all of us as it is known to reduce our stress levels while giving an energy rush, but that’s just a temporary effect of caffeine. Consuming high amounts of caffeine can have really bad effects on fertility. It will also increase the risk of miscarriages in women. So, it’s good to limit the intake of caffeine as much as possible.
- Minimising the consumption of alcohol: High alcohol consumption has negative effects on fertility. It reduces testosterone levels in men. In women, high alcohol consumption reduces the chances of pregnancy. If you are someone who is planning to get pregnant, avoiding alcohol for the entire period (before and after pregnancy)would be the best solution for fertility and also the baby.
- Working on obesity: Maintaining a healthy weight is the most important factor for getting pregnant. Hence, everyone should maintain a healthy weight to reduce the risk of infertility.
- Regular exercise: Exercising regularly helps us maintain weight and also elevates our mood. Because workouts help us physically and mentally it’s great to work out for overall health and also for fertility. Always remember that simple exercises are enough for the body if you are pregnant.
- Stress management: Stress combined with other factors is one cause of infertility. Stress enzymes interfere with the process of conception, decreasing it. Hence reducing stress levels helps in maintaining great gynec health. For ages, it’s been said that the mother's health and well-being reflect on the baby. Even for pregnant women, it’s suggested to remain stress-free and peaceful which will in turn keep the baby healthy.
- Making a note of menstrual and ovulation cycle: A woman is usually most fertile at the time of ovulation which happens 12-14 days before her next period. Hence, keeping a track of your cycles will help you for sure as the chances of pregnancy are at the highest.
- Consuming your vitamins and nutrients: Last but not least it’s very important to consume the vitamins and nutrients that the body needs regularly before, throughout, and after pregnancy.
I would personally recommend ZeroHarm vegan Omega for anyone who is on this journey as it has zero side effects and also offers the richness of DHA.
Get your fertility friend -ZeroHarm Vegan Omega 3 home right now.
READ FULL POST
Our Happy Customers
Back to Teens has real root ingredients. It increases libido and energy. So far I've taken almost three bottles "consistently." This stuff works as advertised.
Since taking Holo Arthritis tablets, I'm quite preppy and my minor pain and aches are gone. This brand and formula have been the best I’ve found for value.
Holistic Curcumin contains organic ingredients and is very healthy. This is great stuff if you want to feel just a smooth kind of energy. Highly recommended.
I bought Apple Cider Gummies because I know this brand never deceive me. Turn out, it was a great choice! It’s good with great taste. I recommend this seller.
Multivitamin women’s tablets are nice to get a balanced blend of vitamins and minerals that is specially formulated for women. Quality ingredients.
Ashwagandha Probiotics is an affordable and easy way to bring a lot of health benefits into life. I’m in no hurry to stop taking them that’s for sure!
Always tired as a diabetic but the Holo Diabetis pill makes me feel more energized. Already got 2 bottles. It is also helpful for overall health. Thanks a lot!
Worth the price tag for gut health!! Within a week gut issues were absent! All I can say is that GutArmy Probiotics for IBS and Constipation is awesome!
Pretty awesome results. Biotin 30 mcg are small, easy-to-take tablet with a generous supply of biotin. This seems to be of good quality, at an excellent price.
Biotin 5000 mcg is a great supplement for looking young, having a healthy glow to your skin, and giving your hair & body shine. I would surely repurchase.